The BST^2, featuring bacon, spinach, tomato, turkey and pesto, is not for those with back pain, heart palpatations or motion sickness. It is for those who want the ultimate thrills and chills for their pallet.
Here’s what you need to make a party in your mouth:
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 3 slices of turkey
- 2 pieces of turkey bacon (or regular)
- 3 slices of tomato
- A couple leaves of spinach
- Pesto (see previous blog for recipe, or use store bought)
- Optional: couple slices of raw zucchini–gives a nice, cold crunch
Toast bread and cut up veggies. Smear pesto on each piece of toast then stack zucchini and spinach. Fold the turkey pieces in half and then half again. Then, add tomato and bacon.
Strap on your lap belts, hold onto your safety restrains and try not to scream with delight from every bite.